Podiatry focuses on the prevention, diagnoses and treatment of conditions associated with the foot and ankle. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
- Arthroplasty of First MPJ including Prosthetic Implants
- Calcaneal Spur: Anterior/Inferior
- Excision Spurs
- Metatarsal Osteotomy, Partial Metatarsectomy (head resection)
- Removal Exostosis
- Surgery/Removal of Toenails
- Sesamoidectomy, Plantar, First MP